Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Well, for good or for ill I am now a member of Google Nation, having transitioned to the "new blogger."

I'm not noticing any major mental or emotional changes, but the hair is falling off of certain parts of my body. (Hmmm...?)

On the other hand, the hair in my ears is going through a growth period that I can only term "extraordinary." I could braid it. Seriously.

Anyway, I'll try to post some pictures this weekend of Zoe's big basketball adventure. It's been a fun season, and with my normal crazy winter schedule, we've been very busy. I recently completed a week in which I attended two boys and one girls varsity game at U-TEEK-A, coached at one biddy league practice and one game, helped coach at two traveling team practices and two games, and...I think that was it. It's a good thing I love basketball.

Zoe's team is doing well, having smacked around New Albany's fifth-grade team on Sunday to stretch their record to 6-1. It's really a talented class, and I hope Zoe sticks with it. She's having fun.

More later...I hope to post again before my annual spring trip to the lovely Middle East...(What the heck? We elected some DEMOCRATS, dang it!! What's the deal?)

4 comments:

sam-a-lama-ding-dong said...

My wife plucks mine! You too could marry a French chick that likes to pluck ear hair, amoung others. Then again, perhaps I snatched the only one :0
Enjoy The Middle East, whatever that may mean, and know that our house will never be "red".

Bill said...

Well boys, I hate to tell you this but the nose and ear hair thing is an ancient Weaver genetic trait...."it's in our genes!" My wife just bought me a new Panasonic nose and ear hair trimmer.....so don't blame Blogger!

Anonymous said...

Pluck them eh? Well, i just hold Ubee down and trim his ears and eyebrows...he is o his own with the nose. I always tell him I feel like one of those monkeys at the zoo picking at each other.
Ubee had some ornery kids that came in the shop. One had a big patch of hair missing right out of the top of his head. When asked what happened he said his brother did it with dad's "booger getter" OUCH !!!
I love you all, AClaudia

Anonymous said...

I was under the assumption that this family had some class...guess not. Altho it is your blog site and you can say what you want! I can't imagine plucking them out, doesn't that hurt? Oh well, I've got to go put anti-fungal meds. under my toenails,rub some cream into my psoriasis (sp?) and shave my mustash!! Luv Ya..Mom