Friday, December 23, 2005

From the closing yesterday:

I prepared a little contract for the girls to sign, and the realtor gave it to them after we were done signing. It looked official, and it said "I will..."

Enjoy my new house!
Take care of my new house.
Follow mom & dad’s rules for the new house.

Adele said "Sure!" and signed it. She was only concerned about whether or not it had to be in cursive.

Zoe gave us what I only need describe as..."The Zoe look," a one-eyebrow-raised, mouth- scrunched look that reflected equal parts skepticism, mischief and knowingness. I think when she signed she had her fingers crossed.

TVoR

1 comment:

sam-a-lama-ding-dong said...

i'll sign i'll sign!!! oh wait...i've signed one in france already...darn. enjoy the new palace everyone, we can't wait to see it!