Saturday, September 03, 2005


A new post for everyone:

I wish I had more time, but Mrs. TVOR and I are headed to the 'Shoe to take in the OSU v. Miami game. Go Bucks!

Samma-lamma: Love the blog. I'll be commenting.

Today's joke: What do they call a blog in China?

Answer: A brog.

What do you think?

From the shrub file: I saw our favorite shrub on TV this a.m., walking amongst the rubble in New Orleans. Without trying to read TOO MUCH into his facial expression, I'm pretty sure it said: "Gee, maybe we should've spent that money on the river levees instead of sending it to Iraq!"

TVOR

2 comments:

sam-a-lama-ding-dong said...

there's nothing like perpetuating racial stereotypes. that joke is old! you know what i'm sayin'. as for the shrub...spot on. if, of course, i'm thinking the "shrub" is who i think it is.

sam-a-lama-ding-dong said...

oh...and GO BUCKS!